[LRUG] I need your help!

Joe Corkerton joe at jpc.dev
Mon Nov 9 05:33:35 PST 2020

Hi everyone,

I’m currently exploring problems in the recruitment space and would massively appreciate if you can fill out my anonymous Google survey on salary negotiation (don’t worry, I don’t ask you to disclose your salary or any personal information). It’s 6 multiple choice questions, and takes less than 1 minute.

https://forms.gle/P7qGxPofWdRgWZ9a6 <https://forms.gle/P7qGxPofWdRgWZ9a6>

I want to use the data to understand if there’s an opportunity to help developers from all backgrounds with the negotiation process and level the playing field.

Thanks,

Joe