[LRUG] [JOBS] Anyone know a good freelance, fractional Agile Coach?

Andy Palmer andy at riverglide.com
Tue Jul 19 00:43:02 PDT 2022

Hi Matthew,
I'll offer up a strong recommendation for Antony Marcano. He's been working
in the Agile space since 2002 (which is almost as long as there has been
agile). He has helped several organisations become more agile, across
multiple sectors.

It's definitely worth checking out his Agile Testing Days keynote on "Don't
put me in a box", which sounds like it might be something that your client
would resonate with. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1osdu5wFnk

You can reach him at antony at riverglide.com

Cheers,
Andy