[LRUG] [JOBS] Anyone know a good freelance, fractional Agile Coach?

Edwin Wills edwin at toshi.co
Tue Jul 19 02:47:21 PDT 2022

Hi Matthew,

I've worked with Douglas Squirrel in the past, and would highly recommend
him - https://douglassquirrel.com - it sounds like he'd be a great match as
he likes to dive in on specific problems or projects. He also co-wrote
https://agileconversations.com/agile-conversation-book/ that's a useful
resource in the Agile world.

Best,

Edwin