[LRUG] [JOBS] Mid-Senior Ruby Positions at Resolver Group

Adam Colvin adam at resolvergroup.com
Wed Apr 29 04:06:15 PDT 2020

Hi everyone,

Resolver Group is looking to hire a number of mid-senior level Ruby
developers on a permanent basis. Resolver's core business is complaint
handling and dispute resolution, whilst offering analytics and insight to
companies across a number of sectors.

When we're out of lockdown, the office is close to London Bridge and
Borough station. The office is light and spacious and we have an informal
startup environment. I've been a developer there for about 18 months, and
it's one of the best teams I've worked with.

See the job spec attached. Feel free to email me at adam at resolvergroup.com if
you're interested or have any questions.

Thanks!
Adam