[LRUG] i18n and strings in config/locales

James Adam james at lazyatom.com
Tue May 11 05:18:55 PDT 2021

The project I’m working on at the moment uses Phrase (formerly Phraseapp, https://phrase.com/features/ <https://phrase.com/features/>) which appears to allow “in-context editing” for translators (although we don’t use that feature).

It definitely has quite a lot of process flow built-in though; might be worth considering.

— James